Saturday, April 3, 2010

Time to stop the atrocity of ET anal rape!!!!


Greetings.


Im Gaylord Peck and am creating this blog to stop the painfull anal rape of gay men.


I have had enuff,, and fed up with the atrocities of alien abduction/rape thats affecting our gay community.


This has caused to much pain,depression and sadness.


And when one goes to the doctor,,and tells him why he is bleeding from the ass and says aliens did it,,,(the doctor says,,yea,,uh huh,,sure)..

Also sick of the doctors wearing latex gloves while they examine me and cant get to the sink fast enuff to wash their hands when their finished!

They always look at me while Im in the lobby also,,I hate that when they stare at me!


Ive been thru enuff trauma as it is!!!!!


Well,,,enuff of me.

Ive created groups and gatherings of gay men to help us cope,and fight back againt the alien rape epidemic thats at our door step!


Please bear with me,it'll take me a better part of a week to get this blog rocking!


I'll be starting with an outline and then fill in the story so you'll get a good idea whats what here.


I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment